
(art by Karezoid.)
SERENDIPITY (album) by Fanu
http://soundcloud.com/fanu/fanu-serendipity-album
Hi there, fellow breakbeat lovers.
I'm glad to let ya'll know that my new album, "SERENDIPITY", is out NOW.
I’m pretty proud of it.
It was a looooong-time project, and I finished it nicely in the summer as the result of me busting my ankle while skateboarding so I couldn’t move around a lot so I just stayed at home, finishing it by putting all my frustration and spare time into it.
I tried to make it pretty versatile.
You can go to Digital Tunes web store, Amazon, Play.com, Boomkat, iTunes, Beatport or any decent web store.
Distribution by SRD.
Is it good? You be the judge and let me know.
Check what's been said so far:
Khal @ DOA said a few words.
Organic Beats' thoughts.
Review by Eats.Sleep.Blog.
P.S.: As it's getting fairly interesting, I'm letting you know that I took part in the official DJ Shadow remix competition and it seems that my remix took the leading spot.
If you care to check it out and drop your vote, that'd be appreciated.
Check it: DJ Shadow - Scale It Back (Fanu's Lightless Coffee remix)
P.P.S.: I also did some bloggery about some other recent music stuff.
Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar